Skip to content
- Click the File tab on the main Outlook window.
- Cclick Options in the list of items on the left.
- On the Options dialog box, click Advanced in the list of items on the left.
- In the Outlook start and exit section on the right, click the Browse button to the right of the Start Outlook in this folder box.
- On the Select Folders dialog box, all your accounts are listed with their respective folders under them. Select any folder from any account and click the OK button.
- Click the OK button on the Options dialog box.
- Now, when you open Outlook, your chosen folder will open automatically.